Skip to main content

My Eighteenth Birthday Wish/Speech.




Hello!


It's 143, and it's my birthday!


Happy Eighteenth to me. May I have a great life onwards. May all the people around me open their heart and mind and not be so kampung and close-minded. May they change their way of thinking and seeing things because I'm scared that they will crash into pieces in the real world. I hope they don't think that the world is all rainbows, unicorns and colourful candies. I hope they won't get a psychological attack when they see that the world is also contaminated by monsters, dark clouds and ugly truths. May they learn that everybody make mistakes and it's not their right to judge people, because as 'great' as they are, they are only human beings. May all of them learn all of that now because I don't want them to learn it the hard way. May the people around me be blessed with open-mindedness and the gift of acceptant and realization. 


May all of them stop being bitchy without no particular reason, and being over sensitive over small things. May all of them girls not be over protective over their boyfriends or the dudes will run away. May all the guys not be too girlish because be the man in the relationship lah oi. May all of you would not be jealous of your partner socializing because that's what civilized people do. May you guys realize that there is something call unconditional love, and some stupid 3 years past mistakes would not make the partner doubt the other partner. May you guys learn that love is not just about taking what's good and leaving all the bad, it's about accepting everything and is still not wavered by them and the love is still there. It's about accepting and adjusting and helping each other out. That's what true love is and if you can't handle it, that's not my problem beeyotch. 


This is my birthday, so I can wish myself however I want. 
This is my birthday, so I can do whatever I please. 
This is my birthday, so I can trash uncivilized people.

And even if it's not my birthday, I would do all of the above anyway.
Peace out yo'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do.  Maybe a basket case. A liability. Maybe too melancholic for anyone to hold.  
Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do. 

PLEASE KNOW THAT

How scary is it, when you look into your future, nothing is certain. You don't know how you're going to end up. You don't know what you want to do. But even more scary, if you visualize your future and you see the person that you have now, in it. That you want that person, those people, in your future. You don't even know if THEY want to be in your future. Yet you hope they will.