Skip to main content

School reopen, Ficken!

Hello.


Okay. I have been posting loads of entries during the hols. I feel like I want to post a lot of entries. By this time, all the feelings gone away. School is starting tomorrow! I never once looked forward to the day that school reopens. I understood why some people would love to go to school again but the attraction never seem to appealing to me. I just don't get it. 


Some people are saying that I would be talking in a different tone when I actually be dismissed from high school forever i.e when I finished my senior year. But I don't know, I have doubts. I sure will miss the moments I have in the school, the ups and downs through the high school years but you know, actually want to go to school and learn. Not my thing. I like to learn stuff at my own expense. A very bad thing, a very bad concept. I know. I'm trying to tweak it but without success. 


Shit. I sound like a terrible school mishap, with bad upbringings, which I'm not. Because my brother is very good in his studies, shows that my parents had done a good job in bringing us up. I think I may be the black sheep of the family. I'm not exactly stupid. I just.. I just don't like the mainstream of this whole thing. Sure, I would love to go into medical course and be a surgeon someday, what is more mainstream than that? But what I really want to be is like something that have to do with designing stuff and maybe business. I always knew deep down I'm so into those stuff but somehow I think that in money-making wise, those aren't exactly the best.


I need to get my stuff in control. I just need to just follow the flow now.




And then we can go haywire later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do.  Maybe a basket case. A liability. Maybe too melancholic for anyone to hold.  
Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do. 

PLEASE KNOW THAT

How scary is it, when you look into your future, nothing is certain. You don't know how you're going to end up. You don't know what you want to do. But even more scary, if you visualize your future and you see the person that you have now, in it. That you want that person, those people, in your future. You don't even know if THEY want to be in your future. Yet you hope they will.