Skip to main content

I am trying to get back! HELP!



Hello.


I left my blog for ages and ages. I stopped and haven't got the mood or I think I have lost my mojo in making blog entries. Like seriously it's like lost, trapped somewhere and ain't coming back ever. But I decided to start blogging again. I mean try. Try to blog again.

Surprisingly, quite a few number of people are asking me about my deserted blog. I am sooooo flattered! Thank you so much for reading my crap of a writing. And reaching for me when I stopped making entries. I never knew people are really reading my entries. Tehee. Okay. I should stop before I exceed the limit of taking compliments. I could be so full of myself you wouldn't believe it.

This entry won't be a good one as I'm still getting the hang of making entries again. I would just say what had been going on lately. One thing you would all know is that I had got my SPM result. Other than that, been going out with friends and stuff like that. Will talk about all of 'em in the later entries.

Please keep reading and checking this blog out. If you feel like grossing yourself or your eyes out. Or wanting to know what a similar to rempitz style of making entries, feel free to go through the early years of my blog. Hahaha. You would be like 'Ewwww gurl, you got some nasty stuff going on in yo head. You need some adjusting to do.'


Till then, adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do.  Maybe a basket case. A liability. Maybe too melancholic for anyone to hold.  
Sometimes, I hate myself. For all the things I did. For all the things I didn't do. For all the things I said. For all the things I kept inside. For all the wishful thinkings. For all the thoughts I put aside. For all the things I put people through. For all the nice things I didn't do. 

PLEASE KNOW THAT

How scary is it, when you look into your future, nothing is certain. You don't know how you're going to end up. You don't know what you want to do. But even more scary, if you visualize your future and you see the person that you have now, in it. That you want that person, those people, in your future. You don't even know if THEY want to be in your future. Yet you hope they will.